2011年10月9日

Green Tea - Surprising Benefits

I started drinking green tea the other day because I am going through that "mid life - body sag" thing and a friend of mine recommended green tea for weight loss. I know, what a great friend to confirm my "body sag", eh?
I've only been taking it now for 3 days so I can't tell you if it is helping me lose weight yet, but I can tell you wonderful benefits I have noticed from drinking green tea... just in a few days.
The major thing I have noticed is my mind is much sharper... much clearer. I don't know if it is just me or if others in their early 40's struggle to remember things on a daily basis but my mind has been in a fog for the past couple of years.
Oh...I know this is off topic but I have to share something hilarious I heard last night when we were out eating pizza. An older lady... probably mid 60's... was talking to someone she hadn't seen in a while. He was asking her how she was and she said, "Oh, I'm good. I'm semi-retarded." He looked at her like he didn't get it. (He was a man, remember.. ha, ha). Anyway, the point (MEN!) is that when we get older, we get more stupid...or rather forgetful. I thought that was hilarious.
Anyway, on with the benefits I have noticed with drinking Chinese Green Tea. Besides the mental clarity... which to me is the greatest benefit of green tea, I have noticed I have energy galore.
Typically, at night, with all of the house, child and husband demands, I am exhausted... and I can't even focus to watch TV at night. Well, over the past couple of days, I have been able to exercise at night... and watch a little bit of TV. It was so nice being able to get that time to myself.
Anyway, I can't tell you yet if green tea helps with weight loss (although studies say it does), but I can tell you that drinking green tea has other benefits that you will truly enjoy. So go make yourself a nice cup of tea and enjoy the results.

没有评论:

发表评论