2011年11月7日

Possibly the most beautiful movie ever made of an Astrid Lindgren Novel!

Ronja Rövardotter (Ronia, the Robber's Daughter) is possibly the most beautiful movie ever made of an Astrid Lindgren novel. This movie has it all: heart, magic, love, and it makes you feel really cosy. Very beautifully shot with an unprecedented soundtrack delivered by Björn Isfält. Sure it was made in 1984, but this one is timeless. Beautiful for young and old. This is what Hollywood never really perfected or succeeded in, a true family movie for the WHOLE family, not for just the kids. Just sad it never made it across the pond to the US. If compared with a Hollywood movie; Harry Potter from in my opinion one of the worst directors, C. Columbus, can only dream to have become such a great movie. One Hollywood movie that brought back memories of my childhood and managed to recapture some of the emotions I had with Ronja as a child, was Peter Jackson's adaption of Lord of the Rings.

I had nothing to do yesterday and for some reason I felt like watching Ronja Rövardotter. (I reason can be that it's spring.) It was pretty long time ago I saw it, but I remebered that I liked it like everyone else that hve seen it. So I started watching and it was even better that I remebered it. It' such a beautiful movie. The caracters, the nature and the music. Everything is perfect! I really like how strong Ronja and Lovis are. Lovis especially, when she's ordering the robbers to get out. And of course Ronja is the same way and I like the way she moves out because of what Mattis has done. She does what she like. Then the nature is beautiful and the music to that. I cry alot in this movie and most of the time it is because it's so beautiful. Also I get sad when the movie is over. I just want to go out side in to this big forest. =) It also makes me long for the summer. I'm so happy that it is such film as Ronja. Thanks to Astrid Lindgren! And also thanks to Tage Danielsson and everyone else who made this movie! 

没有评论:

发表评论