2012年2月22日

Kurt Cobain Quotes

The worst crime is faking it.
We have no right to express an opinion until we know all of the answers.
“Punk is musical freedom. It`s saying, doing and playing what you want. In Webster`s terms, `nirvana` means freedom from pain, suffering and the external world, and that`s pretty close to my definition of Punk Rock.”
“Just because you`re paranoid doesn`t mean they aren`t after you”
“I`ve always had a problem with the average macho man- they`ve always been a threat to me.”
“My generation`s apathy. I`m disgusted with it. I`m disgusted with my own apathy too, for being spineless and not always standing up against racism, sexism and all those other -isms the counterculture has been whinning about for years.”
“I had a really good childhood up until I was nine, then a classic case of divorce really affected me.”
“That`s what music is entertainment. The more you put yourself into it, the more of you comes out in it.”
“I`m so happy because today I found my friends- they`re in my head”
I mean I like to be passionate and sincere but I also like to have fun and act like a dork. Geeks unite.
If I went to jail, at least I wouldn`t have to sign autographs.
I`d rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I`m not.
I stared into his eyes and told him that I thought he was a respectable human. I did tell him straight out that I think his band still sucks. - on his encounter with Pearl Jam lead singer Eddie Vedder.
The music comes first. Lyrics are second. (When asked how he writes his songs.)
It is better to burn out than fade away.
I`m not gay, but I wish I was just to piss off the homophobes.
Wanting to be someone you`re not is a waste of the person you are.
I`m not a death rocker, and I don`t wear black.
I`m not well-read, but when I read, I read well.
(To `Weird Al" Yankovic`, when asked for permission to do a parody of "Smells Like Teen Spirit") "It isn`t going to be about food, is it?".
Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.
Id rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not.
I think people who glamorise drugs are f**king ***holes and if there`s hell they`ll go there.
My generation`s apathy. I`m disgusted with it. I`m disgusted with my own apathy too, for being spineless and not always standing up against racism, sexism and all those other -isms the counterculture has been whinning about for years.
Drugs are a waste of time. They destroy your memory and your self-respect and everything that goes along with with your self esteem.
You know what i hate about rock? I hate tie-dyed tee shirts.
We have no right to express an opinion until we know all of the answers.
The worst crime is faking it
Mom hates dad, Dad hates mom, it all makes you feel so sad.

没有评论:

发表评论