2011年12月31日

Courtney Love: ‘If Kurt Came Back Right Now I’d Have to Kill Him’

With all the celebrations going on for the 20th anniversary of Nirvana’s “Nevermind” recently, it was only a matter of time before Hole frontwoman Courtney Love would weigh in on her husband, Nirvana lead singer  Kurt Cobain .
In a recent interview with Vanity Fair, Love exclaimed that she’s still extremely angry about Cobain’s 1994 suicide.
“If [Cobain] came back right now I’d have to kill him, for what he did to us. I’d f***ing kill him. I’d f*** him, and then I’d kill him,” said Love. “He tried to kill himself three times! He OD’d at least five times.”
Two years ago, their daughter Frances Bean emancipated herself from her mother, which is something that continues to be a source of frustration for Love.
“All I can feel is how much I love her,” notes Love. “I’d give anything to hear the sound of her heels walking down the hall past my bedroom.”
Love also claims that she’s owed more than $250 million in revenue from Nirvana, explaining that she and Cobain had money problems even when he was alive.
“We could never find our money!” said Love. “We had $135,000 in our bank account. They said that if he would go do Lollapalooza he would make $11 million. … Do you think Kurt would have killed himself if he had known he had $54 million?”
Love’s interview will be featured in the November issue of Vanity Fair, available on newsstands in New York and Los Angeles on October 6 and nationally October 11.
Source : (ABC News)

没有评论:

发表评论