2011年12月31日

Favorite magazine cover of all time~

youareawake:

Favorite magazine cover of all time~
 
I didn’t want to reblog this, I have no desire to reblog this, it’s just I started singing it in my head and then I couldn’t help it, I can’t help typing this right now, it is such a wonderful songoufldja;skdjfl
I hate that I can’t just “reply” to this, because this song has been in my head since Saturday night.


The other Fuck Yeah Kurt Cobain died. This was bad, because Kurt Cobain deserves to live forever on Tumblr, since he didn't get to live forever in the real world.
theplanetofsound:

Kurt and Thurston


harryscruffison:

scottowilliams:

harryscruffison:

I didn’t want to reblog this, I have no desire to reblog this, it’s just I started singing it in my head and then I couldn’t help it, I can’t help typing this right now, it is such a wonderful songoufldja;skdjfl

I hate that I can’t just “reply” to this, because this song has been in my head since Saturday night.

It’s been in my head since 2001.





没有评论:

发表评论