2011年12月8日

Death To Birth

Death To Birth
by Michael Pitt 


From rape to right in, to real to live 
should I lie down or stand up 
And walk around again? 

My eyes finally wide open up 
My eyes finally wide open shut 
to find the found of sound 
That hears the touch of my tears. 

Smells the taste of all we waste 
Could feed the others 
But we smother each other 
With the nectar and pucker the sour 

Of sugar sweet weather 
blows through our trees 
Swims through our seas 
flies to the last gasp we left on this earth, oh ohh 

It's a long lonely journey from death to birth 
it's a long lonely journey from death to... 
it's a long lonely journey from death to birth 
oh, it's a long lonely journey from death to...birth 

Should I die again? 
Should I die around the pounds of matter wailing to space? 
I know I'll never know until I come face to face 
With my own cold, dead face 
with my own wooden case 
You are with me, with me, ooh, ohh, hmm 
I'm mourning you ooh, ooh, ohh, hmm 

It's a long lonely journey from death to birth 
it's a long lonely journey from death to birth 
it's a long lonely journey from death to birth

没有评论:

发表评论