2012年1月1日

Kurt Cobain on Nirvana’s ‘Smells Like Teen Spirit

 
The other Fuck Yeah Kurt Cobain died. This was bad, because Kurt Cobain deserves to live forever on Tumblr, since he didn't get to live forever in the real world.

Pretty much, this is where you can find a bunch of Kurt Cobain/Nirvana quotes/images/lyrics/songs/etc. =]  

“I was trying to write the ultimate pop song. I was basically trying to rip off the Pixies. I have to admit it. When I heard the Pixies for the first time, I connected with that band so heavily that I should have been in that band— or at least a Pixies cover band. We used their sense of dynamics, being soft and quiet and then loud and hard.”

Kurt Cobain on Nirvana’s ‘Smells Like Teen Spirit’. (via 

just stumbled upon this really and i was stunned =P
Nirvana ‘89 at The Bloom, Mezzago Italy
nemesister.tumblr.com just stumbled upon this really and i was stunned =P
Nirvana ‘89 at The Bloom, Mezzago Italy
Nirvana - Rape Me
“Hate me, do it and do it again, waste me, taste me, my friend. My favorite inside source, i’ll kiss your open sores, I appreciate your concern, you’ll always stink and burn.”
 
theknifeparty:

He’s just digustiusoiaduisoifm 
beenason:

Daddy’s little girl ain’t girl no more 
yougonedie:

HI, HOW ARE YOU? hahahah 
 
tom-araya:

kurtsmellsliketeenspirit:

kcobain:kingofilliterature:(via kurtcobaindaily) 
the cobains :)

没有评论:

发表评论