2012年1月14日

Kurt is alive

Yes boys and girls ... Kurt Cobain the lead singer of the North American rock band Nirvana is still alive ... Everybody think that he died in that day of 1994 , but I am positive that he isn't dead , at least the person , cause the addicted , the depressed Kurt may be long dead.
If anyone doesn't approve my affirmations write back to this blog and I will be glad to detail my opinions.
In the last 13 years since Kurt's so called death I saw may people saying he was suicidal and he surely killed himself . I also saw maybe even more people saying that he was murdered ... By Courtney the majority say ...
Well I ask you ... These are the only two options in this case ? It's really impossible that Kurt have staged his death ?
It seems that nobody thought from this angle before even though many evidences infirm both suicide and murder theories.
I really want to hear your opinions on this matter before I go ahead 

没有评论:

发表评论